Saturday, December 31, 2011

TIME TO KISS 2011 GOODBYE!

Well, 2011 is just a few moments away from being over, so I thought I'd lay down one last post before tackling another new year. So, here's a wrap up of some of the commissions that I was hired to do for X-Mas presents and some done as gifts from me. I really appreciate the people that wanted a piece of my art and what I could do for them. THANK YOU!!! I'm hoping 2012 brings tons of new work and I look forward to working with ya'all!  I've got a few secret projects I've been working on that shall be revealed in the next few months, more crazy ideas to lay down on the canvas and hopefully a Critterwitch comic book will see the light of day soon. Please stay tuned ,Enjoy and Happy New Year!













No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers