Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BLOOD, BOY BANDS, BRAINS & EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

More random artworks of late-

Crazy Carrie!


DINOSAUR QUEEN


My, What A Juicy Brain You Have!


THE KOLTAR FAMILY, A commission for one of my bestest friends. He wanted his family Ragzterized. It was done with ink, watercolors and pastels on 11 x 15 Bristol paper.


BLZ Bubz. Members of Satan's very own boy band! Done in my sketchbook with ink pen and markers.


DEMONS ANGELS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
. Took a drawing that I wasn't overall pleased with and fed it through Photoshop. Looks like it could be a cd cover for a J-Rock band.


Working on a super secret project that I can't wait to show when it's approved and a good handful of commissions. Of course, I'm always open for commissions, so keep 'em coming!

More artwork to be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers