Saturday, December 3, 2011

HUFFING ART DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN!

Lately I've been really getting into markers for the artworks. I hadn't really used markers in a long time, mostly because they don't blend and, well, once you make a mistake with one, then you're stuck with it. But, I do love the ultra saturated colors markers can give you and I can just lay back and go crazy with them. I like to grab just a regular black ink pen, find a random picture in a magazine, render it out and then just go nutsoid with the markers.
Maybe it's the fumes that emanate from them.

SHE IS OUT OF SIGHT!


THE GUYS WITH GUITARS GET ALL THE CHICKS!


THE LOVERS THE DREAMERS AND ME!



JULES IS TRIPPIN' BALLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers