Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LATE AT NIGHT, WHEN THE INSOMNIA COMES, THE SHADOWGIRLS VISIT.

So, I suffer from insomnia big time. That's when my creativity seems to be at it's peak, when I can't sleep. So, I like to cuddle up with a couple glasses of wine, listen to the weird sounds that come from the woods behind the house, dip my brain in watercolors and gouache and tempura paints and conjure up some Shadowgirls. Here's a few recent ones spawned from those sleepless nights.

HER HAIR STAINED RED WITH BLOOD


FAMILIAR SPIRIT



I PLAY YOUR MEMORY


SHADOWGIRLS IN A SHADOWBOX


KAYAKO FRAMED


I don't really consider the next two to be part of the Shadowgirls series, but they were conjured up the same way.

AT MIDNITE SHE LOOKS DELICIOUS


TEMPTATION


I've also joined ARTBREAK so now YOU can actually purchase original Ragz art and prints. Check it out, and better yet, buy some RagzArt!!!
Check it out here- http://www.artbreak.com/Ragzdandelion

GET YOUR CREEP ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers