Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CHICKS,WINE & SCHLOCK N' ROLL!

Been pretty busy with a secret project I've been working on and can't wait to show ya the end results but until I get the approval to do so, here's a handful of other works I've done.
SCHLOCK N' ROLL DAMNATION!
Inspired by Jack Kirby, fed through some Marshall amps to an AC/DC tune, and this is what'cha get!


DR.DEATH
Basil Gogos is one of my all time fave artists, so here's me trying to emulate his style. This is Vincent Price as Dr. Death from the movie "MADHOUSE!"


HERMAN MUNSTER
Another Gogos influenced piece.


SHADOWGIRL BOTTLES.

Trying out a new thing-painting bottles. Here's a few. More to come.


GHOSTS OF YOU.
An old painting I had laying around. I decided to layer more paint on it and play around with it. I know it looks kind of unfinished, but I like the faint darkness around the eyes and lips. It gives it a ghostly kind of vibe. The scan doesn't really capture it like it looks in real life.


MERLOT
A late night painting under the influence of lack of sleep and wine. Trying to tighten up my painting skills.


IT'S FRIDAY!
A quick little ink drawing of Jason I did on Friday The 13th.


More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers