Saturday, June 16, 2012

SKETCHBOOKIN' SCRIBBLINZ & BOO-MONSTERS!

Time again to share some of my sketchbook scribblinz and such-


Brendon from the show "HOME MOVIES."
Brendon

ALIEN INVASIONS OF THE NOT SO PLEASANT KIND!

Ouch!

KISS UNSKINNED!
KISS_Unskinned_inks

IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN SEE YOU SMOKE!
(I love the idea of an astronaut smoking a cigarette INSIDE his space helmet. Cracks me up!
InSpaceNoOneCanSeeYouSmoke

VENOM
Venom


COUNT DUCKULA!
CountDuckula


WHO DOES YOUR HAIR?
WhoDoesYourHair

And I couldn't do a post without reminding you all of the KICKSTARTER campaign my friend SHAWN COLTON is doing this month to help raise funds for his book LEGENDS OF THE BOO-MONSTER. Shawn has hired me to do the artwork for this very special book about a little monster who has THE DISTANCE. His Father, mother and a whole cast of colorful characters are taken on an adventure to help safe the CONTINENT OF MONSTERS from a horrible threat all the while helping us, the reader, to understand Autism. It's a very meaningful book.As someone who didn't know anything about Autism and the relationship between my friend Shawn and his son, who has Autism,I'm learning more and more about it by reading the chapters and doing the artwork. Please, if you can, donate to his Kickstarter project so Shawn can make this book available to us all. It's more than worth it.
 Here's the Kickstarter link - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1055563101/legends-of-the-boo-monster
Boo_Tampoline_color

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers