The funding for "LEGENDS OF THE BOO-MONSTER" has reached it's goal on Kickstarter! Yay!!!!!
The book, is being written by my pal Shawn Colton with artwork by yours truly-Me-David "Ragzdandelion" Hanson.
Boo-Monster is based on Shawn Colton's son, David, who lives his
life with low-functioning autism. He is Shawn's best friend, greatest
teacher, and, quite frankly, his whole world. So he felt it only fair
that he create a whole world for him.
There's still eight more days left on the Kickstarter site to raise funds, which will go to making the book even better,so please, if you can, donate or share the link - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1055563101/legends-of-the-boo-monster
have some awesome rewards for those that do and it's a very important
project for us. We thank everyone BIG TIME for all the support!
the meantime, I have been busy designing more characters for the book
and doing initial concept art & other artwork for it, so I thought
I'd share some of it with you. I'm having alot of fun with it and I
think you'll get a kick out of it too!
- ► 2013 (34)
- LEGENDS OF THE BOO-MONSTER KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN'S ...
- LEGENDS OF THE BOO-MONSTER UPDATE!
- SKETCHBOOKIN' SCRIBBLINZ & BOO-MONSTERS!
- Character Designs for LEGEND OF THE BOO-MONSTER!
- LEGEND OF THE BOO-MONSTER KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN CON...
- LEGEND OF THE BOO-MONSTER creator SHAWN COLTON's B...
- LEGEND OF THE BOO-MONSTER KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!
- ▼ June (7)