Friday, June 22, 2012

LEGENDS OF THE BOO-MONSTER UPDATE!

The funding for "LEGENDS OF THE BOO-MONSTER" has reached it's goal on Kickstarter! Yay!!!!!
The book, is being written by my pal Shawn Colton with artwork by yours truly-Me-David "Ragzdandelion" Hanson.
The Boo-Monster is based on Shawn Colton's son, David, who lives his life with low-functioning autism. He is Shawn's best friend, greatest teacher, and, quite frankly, his whole world. So he felt it only fair that he create a whole world for him.
There's still eight more days left on the Kickstarter site to raise funds, which will go to making the book even better,so please, if you can, donate or share the link - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1055563101/legends-of-the-boo-monster
We have some awesome rewards for those that do and it's a very important project for us. We thank everyone BIG TIME for all the support!

In the meantime, I have been busy designing more characters for the book and doing initial concept art & other artwork for it, so I thought I'd share some of it with you. I'm having alot of fun with it and I think you'll get a kick out of it too!
Slide_color

Slide_inks

Boo

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers