Sunday, January 13, 2013

SPIRIT BOTTLES FOR SALE!!

Here we have some artwork that I painted on various bottles,mostly wine bottles. Something new I tackled in 2012 and want to continue eventually after our big move in Feb(hopefully!). Each bottle is painted with acrylic paints.
So, I thought I'd try selling off some of them so not only would the sales help go toward our moving fund, but also give me less things to pack for the move.
Each bottle is $20(that includes the postage & handling).
If Interested, email me at http://ragzter@aol.com with the description & # of the bottle to make sure you get the correct bottle. I take Paypal, check or money order.
Unfortunately, the bottles are empty.

#1(small bottle) #2
shadowgirls_bottles_01_by_ragzdandelion-d4lq21o

#3
100_1366

#4
DemonInTheBottle

#5
RagzdandelionWine

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers