Friday, January 18, 2013

OOGLIN' & BOOGLIN'!

This weekend I have some commissions to finish up then it's packing time! The move is getting closer, and it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the help from all the people that have commissioned me for artwork, or bought some previous pieces or just plain donated to our fund. I can't thank you all enough for all you've done for us. It's gonna be a grueling, tough next few months, but it's us finally moving forward instead of just being trapped in limbo.
But, we still have a long way to go, so I'll still be available for commissions, so keep 'em coming. It just may take a while longer for the artwork to get to you being that the packing,moving and getting ourselves situated will take up most of our time. I will continue to have deals on my artwork posted here and on my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/RagzDandelion/105897959925?ref=hl.
Oh, and anyone got any job leads in the Flint,MI area? Hook me up!
So, again ,THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH and stay tuned for more updates, art sales & more!!

Now,back to the drawing board....
and here's a few of my recent stuff to oogle your eyeballs at.

Velvet DoleMite_fried or fertalized

It'sNothingMagic_small

CreeplePeeple_small

NickFuryandTheBlackWidow_small

LeapinLizards_small

OH, and I still have copies of my book of collected artwork-"PUNCHING A HOLE IN REALITY WITH A PENCIL" for sale. $10 plus a free sketch in the back. If you want a copy, get yours today! Email me at http://ragzter@aol.com if interested.
374114_10151166233979926_2069810399_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers