Monday, October 1, 2012

I FINALLY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOING BACK AND GOING HOME!

Schlocktober is here! My fave month of the year!
Lots of artwork to catch up on as I'm nearing my trip to Flint,Michigan for the Flint Horror Con. It's a big trip for me, as it is a long overdue return to my hometown. I'll be re-united with old friends, family & the city that spawned me. It also may play a big part in me moving back there for a few years. Yeah, yeah, Flint may not be the greatest choice, but there is a burgeoning art scene and I need a real restart after the trials & tribulations of the past few years. I'm a schlock n' roll pencil slingin' gypsy.
So, I'm really looking forward to this trip.Bittersweet yet refreshing.

I've been doing up tons of sketchcards for the convention and I think I'm getting closer to finding my way doing them. It's been a challenge trying to create interesting pieces on such a small canvas, but I'm getting there. Here's but a few of the many-

TeenageFrankenstein_sketchcard_small
Fauno_small

Octaman_sketchcard_small

TheReptile_small

DrDeath_sketchcard_small

EdwardScissorhands_sketchcard_small

GeneSimmons_sketchcard_small


More to come!

417648_259698750780331_1896565321_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers