Friday, September 14, 2012

LET'S GET READY TO GET OUR HORROR ON AT THE FLINT HORROR CON!

It's gettin' down to the wire! A month from now I will be returning to my hometown of Flint, MI and appearing at The Flint Horror Con, selling original artwork, sketchbooks,cards & more & getting new connections, meeting other Horror related celebs & seeing my family & friends! I cannot wait! It's gonna be a blast!
So, the next few weeks I'll be going on artwork overload, trying to put together the coolest collection o' monster stuff I can. Also, it's been about a decade since I've been home. It's a much needed trip, one that just may set the tone for the next few years of my life. Time for yet another change!
Here's just a few new things I've recently done that I'll have there at my table-

GARGOYLE!
Gargoyle_small
RAGZART BUTTONS!
RagzButtonsSet02
PLEXI GALAXICA!
PlexiGalaxica
SINDERELLA & HER SQUIDDIES!
SinderellaAndHerSquiddies
THE VOODOO YOU DO
TheVoodooUDo
NOSFERATU
Nosferatu_colorscan
MY SKETCHBOOK!
A_frontcover

MARK YOUR CALENDARS & COME AND GET YOUR HORROR ON!
417648_259698750780331_1896565321_n
http://flinthorrorcon.webnode.com/news/welcome-to-the-flint-horror-convention-official-website-/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers