Saturday, October 13, 2012

THE RETURN OF THE RAGZTER!!

By this time next week I'll be at THE FLINT HORROR CON, donning the top hat,showing & selling(hopefully) some artwork, meeting other fellow fans of the ghoulie flix and being reunited with my cast of characters from way back! It's been a long time since I've been back to my old stomping grounds of Flint,Michigan!!
I've been tying up some loose ends,finishing up some works and getting it all together,so there hasn't been much new artwork to show off,still,here be a few that I've done in the past month or two not posted here yet-mostly sketch cards.
I can't wait to meet ya'all there,please stop by my table,and hang out with The Ragzter! It's gonna be a blast!!

BasketCase_sketchcard_small
DawnofTheDead_sketchcard_small
AliceCooperSketchcard_small
ManThing_sketchcard_small
TheBride_sketchcard_small
Fly_sketchcard_small
SaucerMan_sketchcard_small
tumblr_mbj90oeUGk1rzbphlo1_500
http://flinthorrorcon.webnode.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers