Saturday, November 2, 2013

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! BRING 'EM ON!

Well my convention season is done, Halloween is over and it's time to get back to reality. Time to get some commissions and other jobs to get on track for the new year. 
So, why not email me and get some artwork for the holidaze? Bring it on and let's make some crazy art together!
I can be reached at Ragzter@aol.com or contact me through my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Ragzdandelion

Here's just a handful of recent stuff over the past few months I haven't had a chance to post yet, along with some photos from the conventions I appeared at!

RAILROAD CITY COMIC CON-
RailroadCityComicCon

FLINT ZOMBIE WALK-
1384933_204185639762722_525307091_n

1375743_10151747455614926_114098387_n

FLINT HORROR CON 2013-
FlintHorrorCon2013b

FlintHorrorCon2013a

I had such a great time at these conventions and shows and can't wait til the next ones! I want to thank the people behind them all for having me be a part of it and if you have upcoming events(conventions,galleries etc.) that you would like me to be a part of, please feel free to contact me!

Recent Paintings- 

grongrooginonn_by_ragzdandelion-d6ql1wj

Brotherhood_small

horned_shadowgirl_by_ragzdandelion-d67aswd_small

SheHadBecameLikeTheyAre_small

to_our_immortality_by_ragzdandelion-d6fq3qx



I also have tons of artwork, prints, sketch cards and more that will be posted up on my Facebook pages over the next few months at special sooperdooper prices! So, please keep checking in for the deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers