Monday, November 11, 2013

FINGERDIDDLIN'!!

I've been really getting back into just straight ahead graphite drawing again. Something with just a handful of pencils, my fingers all covered in various shades of black and grey from smudging and smearing and working those shades into the paper, and an eraser for highlighting gets me so lost into the artwork. It's like sculpting, but in 2D. It's physical, sexual and stress relieving. LOVE IT!!

Plus, if I ever want to color it, I can just throw it into Photoshop and lay down the colors later.

So, here is a few of my graphite drawings I've done lately. Gander your googlies on them and enjoy!

RagzTheIncubus_small

TheGhuulabuu_small

UnderHerBlackWings_small

TheEyesofLigea_small

SheWearsASoulRazorOnHerThigh_small

SinderellaSuccubus-HerWickedGaze_small

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers