Saturday, November 16, 2013

BRAIN DRAIN!

Sometimes I like to just grab a pad of cheap dollar store drawing paper, an ink pen, a pair of headphones and my mp3 player and just scribble out heads without any pre-thought or motive and see what I come up with. Most of them are crappy ugly drawings, but sometimes you can come up with something interesting, which may lead to a whole new character or painting idea. Ya just never know where the stream of consciousness will take you.

Here's a few I scribbled out of my brain through my pencil last night.

Goth and Hippy_small

Argh_small

CatFace_small

DarkWoman_small

Frankie_small

DeadGirlInSwamp_small

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers