Sunday, May 20, 2012

SCRIBBLYDIBBLYDOOZ!

Let's take a gander into my sketchbook, shall we?
Come hither, if you dare!


THE HAIRY EYEBALL!


THE NIGHTWIDOW & BULLETHEAD!


RAGZDANDELION'S FRANKENSTEIN!

BURLAP BOY!


YOU DON'T KNOW A MAN UNLESS YOU WALKED A MILE IN HIS FACE!



KATE BECKINSALE LAUGHING ON A LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW!



THE BLOOD DRINKERS!
I drew this while watching it on dvd. It's a low budget Philippine vampire movie made in 1966 and it's got a really cool cast of creepies. They would make a great tv family. I would eventually like to do some paintings of the characters and someone(who knows,maybe even me!)needs to make a comic book series based on this dysfunctional blood drinking family. Great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers