Monday, August 15, 2011

WHISPERS IN THE DARK!

Tomorrow night I will be a special guest on WHISPERS IN THE DARK, an internet radio talk show featuring works of a darker nature-poetry, stories, art, music etc hosted by the coolest voice in radio & podcasting-VIKTOR AURELIUS. He'll be talking about the recent artwork I did for him for his original audio drama- LILITH'S CHILDREN. Also on the program will be my friend and an awesome poet- MICHAEL ROMERO. It should be pretty fun. This is the first time I've done a live podcast, so that should prove to be interesting in itself! Please give it a listen and tell us what you think! Here's the link for the show-

Whispers in the Dark - Episode 35 08/16 by ViktorAurelius | Blog Talk Radio





Here is some of the artwork ,character designs and rough concept sketches I did for LILITH'S CHILDREN-

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers