Thursday, August 11, 2011

I SMELL PURPLE!

It's that time again! Time to catch ya up on the various color pieces I'v done in the past month or so! Yay! So here we go-

The first in my GLAM RAWK GRANDPAS series,meet RIKKITY RIKKITZ!


The colored version of a piece I posted earlier- LAY IT DOWN LIKE A ROCK N' ROLL CLOWN. Colored in Photoshop.




One of the Dr. Sketchy's Anti - Art School models. Here I tightened up the pencils only to loosen her up with watercolors. I call it KAKIA- GODDESS OF VICE.


Another Dr. Sketchy's drawing, again, tightened up the pencils and colored with watercolors. Named it TOO PRETTY TO DIE.


A new Shadowgirls piece, painted this time with acrylics on watercolor paper. I named it ONE LAST LOOK AS SHE FALLS.


I thought I'd take a hand at re-creating a piece I originally did digitally in Photoshop, using acrylic paint on canvas. It's my biggest piece yet - 24 x 30. SCHLOCK N' ROLL SHIVA.


All of these works and more can be see and viewed at higher resolutions on my DeviantArt site at ragzdandelion.deviantart.com/

And don't forget to pick up the latest issue of FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND. I have a small piece in this issue! Buy it and depand more Ragz Art!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers