Saturday, August 24, 2013

SKETCH CARDS AND SKETCH COVERS-OH MY!!

Should update this thingy,been awhile since I posted anything. Been busy with art shows,art walks, doctors and hospital visits and doing new artwork to get ready for the many events in September and October.

Not nearly enough commissions coming in though. Been pretty slow on that end and need to figure out a way to pick up da business. Ragzter needs some moola!
Usually the busy season is the Fall,people wanting things for X-Mas and such. 
But why not beat the crowd!!I've got plenty of room for commissions, so hit me up for your artwork needs. I ain't too proud to beg. Don't make me post pictures of my sad,needy manlinered eyeballs. Then, I get really pitiful. And, you don't want that.

I've also been offering up some pretty cheapie deals on my Facebook, so keep your goggles glued for more!

Ok, enuff of the beggin'. On to the artwork!

Been doing some new sketchcards and comic book sketchcovers to try to sell at the events coming up. Check 'em out!

HulkSketchCover_small  CaptainAmericaSketchCover_small

WolverineSketchCover_small   SaintAngel_small

Modok_small   Moloch_small   MachineMan_small 
 Omac_small   Sleestaks_small WolverineSketchCard_small   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers