Saturday, July 13, 2013

AN UPDATE WITHOUT A CLEVER TITLE BUT WITH JAZZ HANDS!

It's been a busy past few weeks, so mayhaps it be time for an update!

Mostly, on the art front, I've been getting things together for the upcoming events in the next few months. 

Made a huge sign for convention appearances, just gotta figure out how to display it.
RagzSign01

RagzSign02

A few new paintings that I hope to have on display and for sale at galleries and conventions coming up.

Morphine_small

TheScarletWitch_small

ShadowgirlBox02

ShadowgirlSisters

SheHadBecameLikeTheyAre_small

And took a weekend trip to Ann Arbor to see Neil Gaiman and some friends. Which inspired me to do an Endless piece.
TheEndless_small

I love Ann Arbor. Always have. Had some great times in the 80's out there, and this trip was a blast too, although, cuz I'm still suffering from kidney stones and a stent inside of me, I wasn't quite up to all the walking I used to do. One more lithotripsy and hopefully they'll pull that damn stent out of me and I can get some energy and exercise going. Plan on heading out to Ann Arbor more often.
AnnArbor2013c-small

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers