Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SKETCHIES IN LIMBO!

Everything is pretty much boxed up,that includes all my art supplies. So, I just have an ink pen and a sketchbook to keep me entertained til the move in a few days.This is the worst part about moving to me-the waiting. I just wanna get it all done and over with. The next step is to load up the Uhaul, which will take a few days. Then, the long ass trip. But, I can't wait to get on the road and out of here.
Til then tho, here are a few sketchies from my sketchbook that I've laid down like a rock n' roll clown! Enjoy!!

IronMan

SinderellaSuccubus03_small

sketchbook03

YogForPope2013_small

Cosmotius

Sketchbook02

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers