Sunday, December 30, 2012

MORE SKETCH CARDS FOR SALE!

Hey!
The ongoing Ragz Art Sale to Raise Funds For Our Move To Michigan To Get Healtchcare For My Wife & I Sale(Whew,I need to come up with a shorter and catchier ad-line for this sale) continues!

Here are just a few of the sketchcards I have for sale for $5 each! If you are interested, just email me at ragzter@aol.com, or message me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Ragzdandelion . First come first served. I take Paypal, checks or money order.

ReganSketchCard   ElviraSketchCard    Reptilicus_sketchcard_small

TheBride_sketchcard   TeenageFrankenstein_sketchcard    GaberaSketchCard

BelialSketchCard   Skruggalos_sketchcard  

More sketchcards for sale will be posted soon.
And if you have a request for a sketchcard you would like done,email me and we'll work it out.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers