Friday, November 2, 2012

A CALL FOR HELP.

Ok,gang. I really don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna do it. I'm in desperate need of help. My wife,Stacey, who has cancer, is in need of urgent care. The problem is, we have no health insurance. So, we need to move to Michigan to
 get help and support from our friends and family there. We also may have some options in getting Stacey some treatment once we get there. The biggest obstacle is getting funds for the move, which will include a moving company for our stuff & an RV, for which we will need to rent to transport Stacey from Texas to Michigan(she is unable to fly or drive. She needs to be able to lay down and sleep on the trip).So, I am offering some deals on artwork and such in hopes of raising the money for the moving & traveling expenses. For the next few months I will be offering $10 sketches of anything you want. If you are interested in bigger and more complex artworks, I will work out a deal with you.I also have a limited copies of my sketchbook for $10. More deals will be popping up soon.Or, if you just want to contribute, that would be awesome too!Heck, if you have an RV and wanna drive us there, or a moving truck, etc,anything will help. Or even just pass this along to everyone. I hate asking for this kind of help, especially publicly on Facebook & the internet, but I have no choice. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! So, please contact me through the messaging on Facebook, or through my email at Ragzter@aol.com. We are hoping to be moving as soon as possible, but that all depends on the funds and the scheduling of others who want to help. I thank you all!-David "The Ragzdandelion" Hanson






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers