Sunday, November 13, 2011

LONER IN THE LONE STAR!

I'M BACK!
The long journey from California to Texas has been one of long truck drives, torturous unpackings and tedious re-organizings of my life, but I have made it. It's a big culture shock being in this small town of simple folk. But, here I am regardless. Finally my art studio is in somewhat where I want it to be. The new drawing table has been assembled and ready for me to to violate with my twisted visions. I've got a small handful of commissions to begin and awaiting many more! Not much artwork has been done between my last post and now, but a few scribbles and sketches made their way to my small sketchbook, and I thought I'd share them with ya! Now, that I'm back in action, much more elaborate and complex works shall be in the postings. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers