Thursday, September 1, 2011

SPONGE WORTHY!!

I really need a new digital graphics tablet. The one I have is small and janky and it's making it very difficult to do any painting or artwork in Photoshop or other programs lately. But I did a few recent pieces, but kind of quicky jobs, because I'm losing my patience with them-

GLAM RAWK GRANDPAZ- JOWELZ D'PENDZ
A BAD DAY TO BE A SPONGE
 So, it's been mostly back to the traditional painting tools, which I prefer anyways. Lotsa nice and messy paints and pastels and ink. Check 'em out-

A few new SHADOWGIRLS-

ALL THE VOICES THAT YOU HEAR

BLACK OR WHITE I MAY I MIGHT


SINDERELLA SHADOWGIRL
THE DAMNED DON'T CRY
  And a painting done in watercolor, Pastels, gouache & color pencil of PRINCESS ELAINE from the old 1962 film JACK THE GIANT KILLER. I wanna do another of her, but showing her whole headpiece cuz it's a pretty cool get-up!
PRINCESS ELAINE


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers