Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Last Sketchys

Last Sunday was the last Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School in Anaheim,CA I was able to attend before I begin my big move to Texas in October. There's one in Houston, but it's about an hour & a half away from where I'll be living and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make them. So, this was a little sad for me. I've met some really cool people there, was inspired by some incredible artwork and got to draw some amazing sexy models, and many cool artwork has sprung forth from these sessions. But, hopefully the move to Texas will lead to some new artistic adventures. Thanks to Kelly Castillo & Nick Rothweiler, owners of the equally as awesome Rothick Art Haus gallery in Anaheim,CA for hosting the Dr. Sketchy's sessions. I'll miss ya'all!

Here's the sketches from the evening.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers