Sunday, June 19, 2011

FLASHING BACK INTO MY PAN!

Last Sunday I got a blast from my past when I walked into The Rothick Art Haus in Anaheim,CA for the bi-weekly Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School session and saw this hanging on the model's backdrop-


It may be hard to tell from my crappy cellphone pic(and the weird dis-colorization at the bottom of it),but it's a sheet with Felix The Cat comics printed all over it. I used to have this sheet and it felt like I was walking into a time warp into my old bedroom back in Michigan. Brought back alot of memories. Heck, for all I know I may still have this sheet boxed up somewhere. Pretty cool.

Now-here's some sketchies from the night-







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers