Thursday, July 10, 2014

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!

Holy smokes! I haven't posted in here for over a month. I'm slackin'!

Actually, I was pretty busy doin' up some fresh artwork for an event I was at last month. It was a massive car show and I was one of the vendors at the place, so I didied ups some car-related artwork.

So, here's a few of them!
JetJaguarInAJaguar_color_small

SchlockRodzFatherFear_small

VaranAVroomVroom_small


YogMobile_small

AckAckAckAckVroom_small

BigBadWolfster_small


RacinRobotMonster_small

I don't have any other shows at the moment til October, so I'm all available for art gigs, commissions and any kind of artwork you need. Just contacting me through my Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Ragzdandelion and let's all get our art on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers