Friday, April 19, 2013

FLINT COMIXCON 2013!

Last weekend's Flint ComixCon was alot of fun! Got to meet some cool people, sell some artwork and hang with my friends Roy & Shawn for a day. Here's some pix from the event!
FlintComixCon2013c

560060_10151834612228942_276089796_n


FlintComixCon2013e

A major influence on me as a young kid was staying up late on Saturday Nights and watching THE GHOUL, a wacked out horror movie host. One of his re-accuring characters was Froggy, who was abused,blown up, beaten up and just plain suffered at the hands of The Ghoul. Dave Ivey was the man that made Froggy and was the Art Director for The Ghoul Show was at the convention and I got to chat with him and hang with Froggy for a bit. It was a huge thrill for me!
FlintComixCon2013f

FlintComixCon2013g

FlintComixCon2013h

I look forward to next years ComixCon and hope to have my very own comic book-SXPXRNXTXRXLZ- done in time for it. I'll see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist & Illustrator of monsters,sexy girls,superheroes and anything off the wall!

Followers